Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Ceramic Ball Mill||Model:||600×840|
|Application:||Mineral Classification And Selection, Cement, Fireproof Materials||Rotary Speed:||55r/min|
|Power:||1.5kw||Weight /without Liner:||1.35t|
Manganese Steel / Ceramic / Rubber Ball Mill With Low Energy Consumption
The ball mill can be located on a base plane surface at one time. Using two row self-aligning spherical roller bearing, it can reduce energy consumption by 30%.
It can improve the milled granularity and the capacity by 15-20% because of the overall controlling pattern.
1. The ball mill is widely applied in mineral classification and selection, cement, fireproof materials, glass, pottery, chemical industry and so on.
2. The ball mill can grind all kinds of rocks and other grind-able materials.
1) Cubic structure, small covering area, strong completeness
2) Even granularity of the finished products
3) Smooth transmission and reliable operation
4) High durablility of the whole machine
5) High wear proof ability increase the service life
6) Work for 24 hours continuously
7) Save 3% energy; improve fineness
The ball mill is a horizontal rotating device transmitted by the outer gear. The materials are transferred to the grinding chamber through the quill shaft uniformly. There are ladder liner and ripple liner and different specifications of steel balls in the chamber. The centrifugal force caused by rotation of barrel brings the steel balls to a certain height and impact and grind the materials. The ground materials are discharged through the discharging board thus the grinding process is finished.
|Model||Effective volume(m³)||Rotary speed(r/min)||Once feeding quantity(t)||Power(kw)||Weight /without liner(t)|
Product Pictures Show: