Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Silica Sand Ceramic Ball Mill||Model:||600×840|
|Color:||According To Customer||Condition:||New|
|Application:||Cement, Silicate, New Building Material, Refractory Material, Fertilizer, Etc.||Weight /without Liner:||1.35t|
|Effective Volume:||0.23m³||Rotary Speed:||55r/min|
|Once Feeding Quantity:||0.1t||Power:||1.5kw|
Energy Saving Ceramic Lined Ball Mill Silica Sand Lined Ball Milling Machine
Ceramic Ball mill is the key equipment for grinding after the crushing process, which is widely used in the manufacture industries, such as cement, silicate, new building material, refractory material, fertilizer, ferrous metal, nonferrous metal and glass ceramics. It it also used for the dry and wet grinding for all kinds of ores and other grind-able materials.
1. Energy-Saving Ceramic Ball Mill is generally used to grind material 1/4 inch and finer, down to the particle size of 20 to 75 microns.
2. It is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine.
3. It is widely used in building material, chemical industry, etc.
1. There are two ways of grinding: the dry process and the wet process.
2. It can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to different forms of discharging material.
3. To achieve a reasonable efficiency, it must be operated in a closed system with oversize material continuously being recirculated back into the mill to be reduced.
4. Various classifiers, such as screens, spiral classifiers, cyclones and air classifiers are used for classifying the discharged materials from ball mills.
The Ceramic ball mill is of horizontal, cylindrical and tubular structure. It comes with two cabins and is a grate ball mill. The materials are evenly fed through the charging device to first warehouse where there are step scales boards, corrugated scale boards and different specifications of steel balls. When the cylinder rotates, the centrifugal force produced causes the steel balls to impact and grind the materials in the ball mill. The materials are then lead to the second cabin for further milling until they turn into powders and are discharged from the outlet.
|Model||Effective volume(m³)||Rotary speed(r/min)||Once feeding quantity(t)||Power(kw)||Weight /without liner(t)|
Silica Sand Grinding Mill Plant in Guangdong, China
Product Picture Show: