Energy Saving Ball Mill Cement , Wet Grinding Ball Mill Equipment
Introduction of Ball Mill:
Ceramic ball mill, a type of ball grinding mill, is the key equipment for grinding materials into fine powder. It is widely applied in industry fields, such as cement making plant, silicate product, new type construction material, fireproofing, chemical fertilizer making plant, ore dressing plant, glass and ceramics making plant, etc. It can grind various materials in dry or wet grinding method.
1. Ball mill main component is a cylinder with bigger diameter and smaller length which can revolve via the transmitting machinery.
2. Materials are put in cylinder through the feed opening and then thoroughly grinded, because the falling course of iron balls and ores can produce huge falling impact and autogenous grinding.
3. The continuous feeding of ores can create considerable pressure to make ores move from feed opening toward discharge opening.
4. Finally, acceptable particles are discharged from the discharge opening. Acceptable ore particles are carried away by water of wet mill, or by air of dry mill.
5. The discharge opening is equipped with a discharge grate, and the ore pulp horizon of discharge opening is low.
6. These two factors prevent ores from being overly grinded, and iron balls from being dismissed.
7. Under same circumstance, the processing capacity of ball mill is bigger. Rolling bearings contribute enormous energy saving.
This machine mainly consists of feeding device, discharge device, rotating device, transmission devices (gear box, pinion gear, motor and electric control device). The hollow shaft is made of cast steel. The liner is replaceable. The gear wheel adopts casting gear hobbing. The wear-resisting liner is inlayed in the cylinder of ball mill.
||Once feeding quantity(t)
||Weight /without liner(t)
Product Picture Show: