Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Superfine Ceramic Ball Mill||Model:||1800×2100|
|Application:||Limestone, Superfine Cement, Quartz, Feldspar||Rotary Speed:||23r/min|
|Power:||15kw||Weight /without Liner:||4.5t|
Superfine Ceramic Ball Mill Production Line With Self-diffluent Classification System
Superfine ceramic ball mill can be used for processing materials as following:
1. Soft materials: calcite, marble, limestone, kaolin, gesso, barite, coal ash, slag, etc.
2. Hard materials: carborundum, brown corundum, superfine cement, zirconium sand, fire-proof materials, etc.
3. High purity materials: quartz, feldspar, α-alumina, glass fine bead, etc.
4. Metal powder: zinc powder, aluminum powder, iron powder, and molybdenum powder, etc.
1. Low energy consumption: our superfine ball mill production line adopts high advanced energy-saving technology and classification technique; as a result, our production line can save over 40% energy for producing same quantity materials.
2. Several times of classification could be obtained: finished product fineness after first time classification: 300-2500mesh; if ball mill production line is equipped with a second classification system, the finished product fineness after second time classification would be 6,250mesh (d97≤2um).
3. Adopted highly advanced self-diffluent classification system
4. Scientific grinding medium enable us to produce large quantity superfine particles.
5. Different lining boards and grinding mediums are available for milling different materials, so as to guarantee the purity and whiteness of finished products.
6. Low investment cost.
7. Low failure rate and stale operation: because our ball mills and classifiers in the production lines are VFC controlled and have high automation;
8. Negative pressure production condition gives a good production environment.
9. High annual production capacity: 5-500 thousand tons.
1. Material feeding: After the materials are roughly crushed, they will be fed into the ball mills.
2. Impact grinding: when the milling chamber is rotating at high speed, grinding medium and grind-need materials which are also rotating will impact with each other, thus to achieve impact grinding for materials.
3. Classification: after the materials are crushed, they will be discharged into self-diffluent classifiers. And then the coarse and fine powders will be separated relatively. Qualified powders will be collected, and unqualified powders will be re-crushed.
|Model||Effective volume(m³)||Rotary speed(r/min)||Once feeding quantity(t)||Power(kw)||Weight /without liner(t)|
Product Pictures Show: