Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Industrial Sludge Drying Equipment||Dryer Model:||HG1.8×11.8|
|Shell Diameter:||1800mm||Shell Length:||11800mm|
|Shell Volume:||30m³||Rotary Speed:||1-5r/min|
Waste Heat Energy Saving Industrial Sludge Drying Equipment 200T/D Capacity
At present, the direct emission of high temperature flue gas, steam occurs in lots of printing and dyeing
factories, power plants, which is a great waste of thermal energy. At the same time, there is a need for
the drying of sewage sludge or other materials, which will consume a lot of fuel to supply heat. It will
have great significance to reduce the environmental pollution and to alleviate economic pressure of
enterprises by making effective use of the waste heat to dry the wet materials. Different factories are
with different tail gas temperature, most of them is between 120℃ and 500℃.
Process Flow :
The scheme for maximizing the utilization of system thermal energy can be designed as per different
material, waste heat temperature and waste heat flow.
Case: 200T/D Sludge Processing Project for one of Dalian Petrochemical Companies, and exhaust flow:
750000 Nm³/h; exhaust temperature: 135℃; Our design is to use three sets of Φ4 x 32m dryer, which
have been put into production.
1. Waste heat utilization, energy saving and environmental protection;
2. No fuel consumption, few power consumption, the original dust removal system can be used to save
3. Obtain raw material locally, additional land is not required;
4. High level of automation, laborsaving;
5. Drying time can be adjusted, and the water content can be controlled after drying;
6. By adopting thermal resistant material on surface of shell, so as to prevent heat loss. In this way, it
reduces fuel consumption, that is to say, energy saving.
|Model||Shell diameter(mm)||Shell length(mm)||Shell volume(m³)||Rotary speed(r/min)||Power(kW)|
Rotary Dryer Shipped to Indonesia: