Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Cement Grinding Mill||Model:||1830×7000|
|Power:||210kw||Application:||Ores, Chemicals, Ceramic Raw Materials|
|Rotating Speed:||24r/min||Weight Of Ball:||25t|
|Feeding Size:||≤25mm||Discharging Size:||0.074-0.4mm|
Stainless Steel Balls or Ceramic Balls Cement Grinding Mill for Ores Chemicals
Introduction of Cement Ball Mill
Cement ball mill is a cylindrical device used to grind (or mix) materials like ores, chemicals, ceramic raw materials and paints. Ball mill rotate around horizontal axis, partially filled with the material to be ground plus the grinding medium. Different materials are used for media, including ceramic balls, flint pebbles and stainless steel balls.
Features of Cement Ball Mill
1. Steel plate go through planning process
2. Cylinder takes overall annealing process, eliminating welding stress and prevent deformation.
3. Flanges on both ends of cylinder adopt large CNC lathes and special processing technology which fully guarantee concentricity.
4. The hollow axis adopts the cast steel;
5. The lining can be replaced;
6. Rotating adopts casting rolling gear;
7. The barrel body is wearable.
|Discharging size (mm)||
Cement Ball Mill Customer Visit: