Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Ceramic Ball Mill||Model:||2450×2800|
|Color:||According To Customer||Condition:||New|
|Application:||Grinding Silica Sand||Effective Volume:||13m³|
|Rotary Speed:||16r/min||Once Feeding Quantity:||4t|
|Power:||37kw||Weight /without Liner:||9.5t|
Saving Energy Ceramic Ball Mill with Aluminum Liners for Silica Sand
Ball mill working principle
1) Material feeding: After the materials are roughly crushed, they will be fed into the ball mills.
2) Impact grinding: when the milling chamber is rotating at high speed, grinding medium and grind-need
materials, which are also rotating, will impact with each other; thus to achieve impact grinding for
3) Classification: after the materials are crushed, they will be discharged into self-diffluent classifiers. And
then the relatively coarse and fine powders will be separated. Qualified powders will be collected; and
unqualified powders will be re-crushed.
Ball mill Main Characteristics:
1) Low energy consumption: our LHM superfine ball mill production line adopted high advanced energy-
saving technology and classification technique; as a result, our production line can save over 40% energy
for producing same quantity materials.
2)Several times of classification could be obtained:
Finished product fineness after first time classification: 300-2500mesh; if our ball mill production line is
equipped with a second classification system, the finished product fineness after second time classification
would be 6,250mesh (d97≤2um).
3) Adopted highly advanced self-diffluent classification system:
(1) The classifiers in LHM ball mill production line have a precise classification, so the produced materials
have uniform fineness;
(2) High classification capacity: 100t/h;
(3) Low energy consumption: For classifying the same quantity of raw materials, a classifier in LHM ball
mill production line can save about 40% energy comparing with traditional ball mills.
(4) High classification efficiency (50% higher than classifiers in traditional grinding mills)
4) Scientific grinding medium enable us to produce large quantity superfine particles.
5) Different lining boards and grinding mediums are available for milling different materials, so as to
guarantee the purity and whiteness of finished products.
6) Scientific machine structure enables a lower investment cost;
7) Low failure rate and stale operation: because our ball mills and classifiers in the production lines are
VFC controlled and have high automation;
8) Negative pressure production condition gives a good production environment;
9) High annual production capacity: 5-500 thousand tons.
|Model||Effective volume(m³)||Rotary speed(r/min)||Once feeding quantity(t)||Power(kw)||Weight /without liner(t)|
Product Picture Show: